2007年11月20日火曜日

Homework#4

1. Time is money....

I think this sentense means that money is very very important for us, so we also must treat very very important about time. We can't stop the time, so I think time is more important than money. Anyway, we must use polite.





2.A stitch in time saves nine....

I think this sentence means that if you do anything early, it will succeed. If you don't do at once, it doesn't succeed.

3.There's no time like the present...

I think this sentence means that if you have a chance to do anything, the chance doesn't come again and again. When you get a chance, you shouldn't miss a good chance. This sentence looks like " Don't miss a good chance."



4. Fashionable late...

I think this sentence means that these days, if you are wearing loose socks, it is fashionable late for me. It became fashionable before about 6 years. For this reason, someone are wearing them, the person had better read some fashion magazines

1 件のコメント:

HJU Teacher さんのコメント...

Number 4 is wrong. Check other blogs for the correct answer. Good work.