2008年1月22日火曜日

About Japan Times

I read the state of " The Japan Times", but it was dificult to read it for me. I couldn't understand a lot when I read it, so If I couldn't write good comments, please allow me....


I agree with author. I believe that person who Michiyo is loving is very rude! If my loving person does the same acts, I'm disappointed at him. It is true that female and male can't understand each other thinking, so they must tell about feelings of themselves. In addition, Michiyo's ideal person have to think about her feelings.

I believe that there are a lot of couples , and a lot of " Renai Ken-o sho" in Japan. In addition, marrige rate is decreasing these days, so a lot of male and female doesn't get married with the opposite sex. It is true.
For example, they are already 30 years old and 35 years old and so on.

I believe that a lot of Japanese women wants her partner to buy a lot of things. For example, there are rings, bags, watches and clothes and so on. It's my image, but I believe it is true. I'm not interested in that things now, but if I'm interested in that from now, I will want him to buy that. Maybe, many of men won't like giving them to women.

From these reason, I agree with author.

0 件のコメント: